As an award-winning NGO we are fighting against the coronavirus pandemic by mobilizing young leaders to support lives and livelihoods for children and youth in multiple cities. Today, the world is going through an unprecedented danger with COVID-19.
The spread and the longer-term economic impact of COVID-19 are upsetting. As each day unfolds, we hear stories of the ways in which the COVID-19 pandemic is touching millions of lives. It has critically affected population, whose stories are less likely to be heard, and whose requirements go unnoticed in the middle of the pandemic: homeless, institutionalized, and displaced children/youth, who are in urgent need of care and protection.
With the nation bearing witness to the second wave of COVID-19 and one of the most serious health crises of all times, the condition on-ground has been uglier as compared to last year. The dreadful memories of pandemic-induced joblessness, and this year’s scarcity of resources, reduced access to those resources, and the increasing incidence of infections has been a major driving force to fall into operations on-ground.
Our teams are well-equipped with the knowledge and experience from last year to reach out to the affected communities in a time-bound means, keeping in mind all the safety precautions and guidelines.
Upcoming Plan of Action:
• Voluntary blood donation drive in association with charitable blood banks in Noida and Ghaziabad districts of Uttar Pradesh for needy people.
• Meal/ food packet distribution to all those who lost their earnings during lockdown period in a slum area of Noida and Ghaziabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
• Find and work for institutions like old age homes, childcare centers, caregiver centers, and other vulnerable groups/ individuals who need an instant supply of ration, hygiene essentials, masks, gloves, oxygen cylinders, medical equipment, beds, etc.
• With a view to less human touch, mitigate logistics issues, and safeguard faster delivery, support direct to the people for important purchases and other needs.
• To augment the usage of natural resources or local skills to generate alternate income generation opportunities, thus contributing towards sustainable solutions and supporting the homegrown economy.
• We are working in parts of 5 states of India with our teams and an ongoing network of 40+ grassroots organizations
You can help us by SPONSORING and ENSURING we are able to provide continual CARE and SUPPORT to unprivileged people through our intervention.